Thursday, September 07, 2006

What Did I learn From my First Essay

My first essay for IB Psychology HL give me many insight about this subject. Eventhought the score wasn't very pleasing, but it is my first try. At first i was hoping for a better score because I really put in a lot of effort and time into writing this essay. However the IB grading is not as easy as RIS grading. The fact that IB is looking for a specific answer hinder my score. I used unappropiate word to describe Freud's theory which really pull my grade down. The mistake I did was using the word that express Freud's theory in a controversial way which some psychologist would agree, but not the rest. This mistake made my essay weaker that it is suppose to be. After looking at the score for my essay and the mistake I did, I can learn from this mistake to ensure that my answer will be better on the next essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home