Thursday, August 17, 2006

Big Issues in Psychology

Today I did a survey in class. From this survey I learned that I'm very different from the person I think I am. I found out that I'm irrational instead of rational. This really surprised me because whenever I want do something I always think about the reasons and the consequences that will follow my action. From this method of thinking I though I was rational, but I was proved to be wrong.

It surprised me even more to learn that I'm the kind of person that believes in stability. All these years I always believe in changes because change is the sign that we have develop and grown over the year, but again I was proved to be wrong by this survey.

I also learned from this survey that I belived more in nature than nuture to be the factor that shaped us into the person we are. It will be a lie to refuse that I'm not shocked by all of these results because the result of this survey had betrayed all my perspectives I have on myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home