Thursday, April 05, 2007

Style of Learning

The day before, we did a test to see our style of learning. During this experiment we have to choose the word that best fit our personality and the result will show which type of learning style we belong to. There are 4 types of style of learning which is CS (concrete sequential), AR (abstract random), AS (abstract sequential), and CR (concrete random). Surprisingly for me, I belong to the CS group. The reason that it is surprising is because, CS people are usually people who are very organize, order, and also a perfectionist, but I know myself that I'm not at all organize. However some characteristics of CS learning style still suits me. I usually have my own routine and traditional ways of doing things and I rarely stray out of it. It is also very hard for me to work at something in which the direction are unclear or incomplete because oftenly I also looked at specific details when I'm doing my work, and when the instruction is incomplete these details are not available. I also lack skill in the imaginary department as shown from my poor results in art. Last of all, sometime I found it hard to work in group especially with people I'm not familiar with. Even though some of my characteristics are not suitable with this type of learning, but I always ask the questions that most CS people asked such as "When is it due" or "How do I do it"? Considering these facts I notice about myself, I think I belong to the CS group except the fact that I'm not organize, but my way of thinking is still fit with the characteristics of this group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home